Tuesday 4 August 2020

Bath Time

Hello and as always a big welcome to my blog. Today I'm sharing my DT post for this months challenge at White With 1 over on Facebook. As always we have a great colour and this month a sketch for you to work with. If you come and join in with us you may be the months lucky winner. I also hoe that my page is able to inspire you just a little.
Now for the challenge and my take on it.



My page is of my sons Riley and Harley when they were very little and bath time together was still so much fun. When I think back to these little boys who used to love to climb into bed with me in the mornings for a cuddle, run to me when things were hurting or they were sad, love a nice warm bath and playtime together I wonder where did my little boys go.



The products I used are -
White Cardstock
Mixed Patterned Papers
Fussy Cut Tags
Butterfly Punch
 
 Continued -
String
Heart Punch
Couture Creations Lace Die Set
Green Tara Flowers and Leaves
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Rub-on Alpha Letters



Thanks so much for popping in to see my latest creation. Please Stay Safe and Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment