Tuesday 28 July 2020

Smile For The Camera

As always welcome to my blog and my latest creation for the challenge this month at
What's In The Bicki Tin.
For this challenge I was required to use the following
* Colours Black and Blue
*Add a String
*Add a Tag

As yo can see I have used the colours black and blue. The string is around the bottom of my photo of my son Riley and I have made a tag which I have done my journalling on.




The products I have used for my layout are -
White Cardstock
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers
Dylusions Paint - Black Marble
KaisercraftSpray Mist - Black Iridescent
String
Scrapmatts Scrap Words
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Distress Oxide - Broken China
Kaisercraft Clear Stamps - Rocks and also Hide and Seek
Metallic Brush Pen - Black
Circle Punch - Large
Journal Pen




Thanks you so much for popping in for a visit. I hope you have enjoyed looking at what I have been up to. I hope that you, your family and loved ones are all safe and well and continue to be.
Happy Crafting xxx

1 comment: