Friday 25 September 2020

Loving Life

 Hello and welcome as always. Today I'm sharing my DT page created for this months Challenge at 
Off The Rails over on Facebook. We have a great challenge this month as always.

For my page I have chose to stick with all black and white after humming and haring about putting the title OR photo frame in red.
The photo I have chose is one of me taken a short time before I got breast cancer. This then made my title very easy to chose as I make sure every day now that I am Loving Life. Cancer made me realize how short and unpredictable life can really be. That I needed to love and live every single day and to make sure I made it the best I could for my boys as well. 
So just a little advise from me and trust me I'm not very wise..... Love family and friends, live life every day like it's the last, face lemons that are given to you with a truck full of honey and a positive attitude. You can fix anything, you can beat anything with positives and love.
Ok enough of this it's now time for my page :)
 

 
The products I have used are -
Black Dylusions Paint
White Cardstock
Green Tara Flowers
Patterned Paper
Die Photo Frame and Flower Die
Chicken Wire Stencil
Texture paste
 

 
Thanks so much for popping in. Please leave some love so I know you called and so please call again as I love visitors. Stay safe.
Happy Crafting xx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment