Friday 2 October 2020

Catch Of The Day

 Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog. Today I'm sharing this months DT challenge page for White With 1. As always we have a great challenge over on Facebook for you to join in with. I know you will love this one like all the rest we have each month. 
 


 This month we have our colour that you need to use with white and the sketch. 
Now for my take on the challenge. 


This very happy boy is my eldest son Riley and it was the first time he caught a fish all on his own with no help from anyone. He was over the moon that he baited the hook, cast the line, hooked the fish and brought it in. 


 
The products I used are -
White Cardstock
Foam Alpha Letters
Tinby Color Crush - Basil
Patterned papers by - Simple Stories
Journal Pen
 
All my embellishments have been fussy cut from the patterned papers by Simple Stories - Vintage Great Escape Range.
 
 
I hope you have enjoyed seeing my latest layout and that you are able to hop on over to the White With 1 Challenge page on Facebook and join in with us. I would love to see your take on the challenge colour and sketch. Remember though you must use white. 
 
Happy Crafting xx

No comments:

Post a Comment