Tuesday 24 November 2020

Summer

 Hello and welcome as always to my blog. I hope you are safe and well and that the weather is treating you good. We have just over 4 weeks till Christmas and then a week later we say good bye to 2020. This year seems to have gone so fast even with lock downs and all that everyone in the world has been trying to cope with. 

But now for my DT page for Off The Rails over on Facebook. For me this challenge is about summers brightness, happy colours and fun. The warmth in our lives.



The products I used to create this page are -
 White Cardstock
Collectables (even my title was a collectable)
Dylusions Paint
Gauze
Foam letter
Journal Pen
Cardboard



Thanks so much for popping in and please call again to see what I have been up to.
I do hope you get time to hop on over to Off The Rails on Facebook and join in this beautiful Summer challenge with us. I would love to see your creation. 
Happy Crafting. xxx 


 

2 comments:

  1. I love this.. it has all the feels of summer and the beach!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Brenda - so beachy!

    ReplyDelete