Monday 2 November 2020

Love

 Hello and a huge welcome to my blog. Tonight I'm sharing my DT page created for this months challenge over at Let's Get Sketchy.
The gorgeous couple are my girlfriend Jen and her husband Brett. The photo was taken some time ago and neither have changed except for Brett's beard which is much, much longer. 
The journaling says - A little step may be the beginning of a great journey. For these two it was, they are happily married with three amazing children who I just love. 
Anyway on to the challenge and my take on it. 
 



The products I have used are - 
Mix of Patterned Papers
 Corner Punch
Journal Pen
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Gauze - Light Green
Fussy cut flowers and butterflies 
Cardboard Title



Thank you so much for popping in and please hop on over to the blog and join in with us. You could be one of the two of this months lucky winners who will be joining in with us as Guest Designer. 
May your mojo flow, happy crafting. xxx
  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brenda! I hope your week is going well.. This layout is so pretty, I love the colors you have used.. I wish my mojo would flow!! I have been struggling lately..ah well maybe it is just around the corner!!!

    ReplyDelete