Friday 1 January 2021

Dream

 Hello and a huge welcome to my blog and my for post for 2021. I must say I'm glad to see the end of 2020 and I hope and pray for everyone that we have moved into a better and improving year. 

I'm sharing with you my DT challenge page for Let's Get Sketchy. As always we have a great sketch by Brenshevia for you to get your craft on with and maybe you could be one of our Guest Designer for the following month.
Now for the sketch and my take on it.
 
 
The adorable girl in my photo is my girlfriends eldest daughter Jorja. I'm so lucky to be able to scrap then with only having boys. 


 
The products I used are -
Mix of Patterned Papers
White Cardstock
Distress Sprays - Wild Honey, Faded Jeans, Broken China, Peeled Paint, Shaded Lilac
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Kaisercraft Clear Stamp - Hexagons
Wooden Veneer Title
Wood Veneer Butterfly
Wood Veneer hexagons covered with patterned Papers
 


I hope you like my page of Jorja and that you will be able to find the time to come and join in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.
Happy Crafting xxx



 

4 comments:

  1. Hi.. May I know your page size, please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! I hope this year is a better year too... lovely layout for this great sketch.. very pretty and I love the pink back ground paper!

    ReplyDelete