Friday 1 January 2021

Sunshine & Coke

 Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I'm sharing my Guest Design Team post for the January Kraft+ challenge. 
I'm so proud to be chosen as a Guest Designer for this month joining on with the Design Team using a fantastic Mood Board.

 
So much inspiration here and I decided to go with the colour red from the coke logo with a little white and yellow for the summer sun.
I decided to use a photo of a girl drinking a nice cold coke. I printed out from the internet some little coke bottles to add to my page. 


 
The products I used were -
Kraft Cardstock
Distress Stains - Fired Brick and Lemon Zest
Coke Bottles - Printed and Fussy Cut
Distress Ink
Dies - Triangles, Flower Stems and Leaves
Flowers - Green Tara

 
Continued -
Distress Markers - Picket Fence and Festive Berries
Gauze - Coloured with the Distress Inks
Red and White Cardstock
Small FoamLetters
Journal Pen.


 
I hope you like my page as I had so much fun creating it. Please make sure you hop on over to Kraft+ and join in with the fun.
Thanks for popping in. Happy Crafting xxx 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being the guest designer this month!! fabulous layout, love all the dies you have used.. and great inspiration for this months challenge..

    ReplyDelete