Sunday 14 February 2021

Junk Journal

 Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I'm sharing my Junk Journal created at 
Heather McMahon's class on Saturday. I got to use ArtStacks Products along with other products and of course junk scraps I had in my stash along with some of Heather's.
 
I just love the ArtStacks products and they are so much fun to work with. If you click on the link and hop on over to see them. Below are just two samples of their packs and the papers are to cut from, printed tissue and more.
 
 

Now for some pictures of my Junk Journal....

















I hope you like my Junk Journal and please keep popping back to see what I have been up to. Also make sure you hop over to ArtStacks and check things out as they are amazing. 
If I had to pick a favorite it would be hard as I love it all but the the printed tissue is my go to straight away. Printed picture and words are fantastic. 
Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment