Wednesday 3 February 2021

Special Friend

 Hello and welcome as always to my blog. Today my DT post is for this months challenge over at White With 1 on Facebook. As always each month we have a fantastic colour for you to use with white and this month is also a sketch.

 
 
 
 Now for my page.
 
The photos I have used are of my very beautiful and amazing friend Eleanor after one of her hair colors being done. Friends like Eleanor are hard to find and I'm sure lucky to have her in my life. 


 
The products I have used are -
White Cardstock
Dylusions Paint - White and Rose Quartz
Kaiser Craft Patterned Papers
Rub on Title and sentiment
Dies - Boarder and Heart
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Flowers - 49 and Market along with Green Tara


 
Thank you so much for popping in to see what I have been creating. I hope you are having a lovely start to February and that your mojo flows. Don't forget to hop on over to Facebook and join in the fun with us.
Happy Crafting xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh such pretty hair!! and your layout is lovely!! I hope you are well!!

    ReplyDelete