Sunday 29 March 2020

Beautiful

Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you are well and not finding isolation to hard. I'm actually doing ok with it. I get to spend more time with my boy and some extra time in the craft room. I'm not to sure about any extra cleaning I'm doing though lol. 
The page I would like to share with you today is a page I created for this months challenge over at Corbett Creations Challenges over on Facebook. The requirements for the challenge were -

Words "Walking On Sunshine" in journalling
Colour - Yellow
4 pieces of Patterned Paper 
(I used two on my background and two behind my photo)
1 Large 6x4 Photo or bigger
Twine (Used on my photo)

Now for my take on the challenge.

  
Yes this photo is me taken some many many years ago. 



Kaisercraft Patterned Papers
Veneer Title
White Paint
Chicken Wire Chipboard
Market 49 Flowers
Little Birdie Flowers
Distress Ink 
Fussy Cut Butterflies 
Twine



Thank you so much for stopping by to see what I have been up to. I hope you are doing ok with isolation and that maybe it has given you some extra time with the family and your crafting. 
I will keep you and everyone in my prayers. 
Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment