Tuesday 24 March 2020

Memories

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog. To day I'm sharing my DT page for this months challenge at Off The Rails. I love this mood board and I'm sure you will too.

Before I get to the challenge and my page I would to say that I hope you are all safe and well along with your loved ones. We are in some very, very sad times and I pray for you all. 
The boys and I are self isolating like is being asked. We see no one and no one comes to our home. Both my boys worry about me because I have no white blood cells which means I have no immunity. This is because of my chemo. I try not to let the boys know I'm worry but they aren't little anymore and not much gets past them. 
Please stay safe and if you are like me and your craft helps keep your mind in a better place then drop on in to the Off The Rails Facebook and join in with us.

Now for the challenge and my take on it.


The beautiful girl in th photo is my sons girlfriend Hannah. I was taken a couple of years ago when the two of us spent some time at the gardens and lake here in Ballarat.
 


The products I used are -
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers
Flowers
Chippies
Stencil
Distress Ink Spray
Modeling Paste
Silver paint
Distress Ink
 


Thank you so much for popping in and please hop on over and join in with us.
Happy Crafting.xxx

1 comment:

  1. Yes crafting helps my mind too.. do take care Brenda.. Love this layout.. it is sooo pretty...

    ReplyDelete