Sunday 29 March 2020

Happy

Hello crafty friend and welcome to my blog. I hope as you are reading this that all you and all your loved ones are healthy and coping with isolation.
I'm sharing with you a page of my girlfriends daughter Jorja for this months challenge at 
What's In The Bickie Tin. 

The requirements were -
The colour Pink
Add some Paint 
(I have used Distress Paint with a stencil, on my title and also swiped on my page )
Do some handwriting

Now for my page and the products I used.



Products used -
Cardstock
Peon Deon Patterned Papers
Distress Paint
Veneer Title
Journal Pen
Paper Flowers - mix brands
Distress Ink
Fussy cut butterfly's


Thank you so much for popping in to see what I have been up to. 
Please stay safe and healthy. 
Happy Crafting xxx

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! Such a sweet photo and love all the blooms! Stay well Brenda!!

    ReplyDelete