Monday 6 April 2020

Wonderful You

Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope that you are in good health and staying safe. 
 Isolation is not fun and I'm sure you find it the same but I do find it a time to get some extra crafting done and spend some time with my boys that I wouldn't normally get. 
My youngest son Harley did find it a little strange when he caught me talking to a magpie out the front window this morning that was feeding on our lawn. Especially when I started to ask the bird to stop hopping away because I wanted to keep talking. 
Anyway enough of my chatter it's time for my latest Design Team page for 123 Challenge Blog.


It's another great challenge and we would love to see you come and join in with us over on Facebook.

The very young but handsome boy in the photo is my eldest son Riley taken quite a few years ago when we were on holidays in Mt Gambier. 



The products I used are -
Cream Card Stock
Kaiser Craft Patterned Papers
Washi Tape
Script Stamp
Archival Ink
Black Paint
Red Marker Pen
Red and Purple Copics
Corbett Creations Chevrons and Hearts
 


Thank you so much for popping in to see one of my creations for April.
Please hop on over to Facebook and join in the challenge as we would love to see you page.
Stay Safe and Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment