Monday 6 April 2020

Love

Welcome as always to my blog. Today I'm sharing with you my Design Team page for this months challenge at White With One. 
The photos I have used are of my girlfriends daughters Jorja and McKenzie. 






The products I have used are -
Card Stock
Mix of Patterned Papers
Mix of Flowers
Wooden Veneer Title
White Paint
Mesh Ribbon
Fussy cut kookaburra from Kaisercraft Patterned Papers
 
Thank you for taking the time to pop in and see what I have been up to while all of us across the world go though such a saddening time. I pray that you and your loved ones stay well. Please hop on over to Facebook and join in the challenge with us as we would love to see your creation. Let us all make our crafting a very happy place and you never know you could be this months winner.
Happy Crafting xxx

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cool color and I love your layout.. sweet photos and love the blooms.. and yes a crazy time at the moment.. stay well and safe Brenda.. I pray we get through this as soon as it can be done.. It is better to wait and be safe.. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete