Monday 6 April 2020

One Of A Kind

Hello and and welcome to my blog. We are faced with a pandemic that is braking hearts and worrying everyone right now. I hope you, your family and friends are all safe.

Because I suffer with depression also I have no immune system because of my cancer treatment I'm finding it mentally hard right now but I'm wrapping my thoughts as much as I can in my boys and my craft. I also keep in contact with friends via phone and internet with a couple of friends dropping things off for us and we wave and blow kisses out the window with a yelled out "I love you and thanks" This is my world and life at the moment and I'm guessing many of you are the same. 

Now for my Design Team page for this month challenge over on Facebook at 
Sketchy Board Challenges.


The photo is of Riley inside the frame of a cubby house that Grandma was making for both the boys. Just a place for them to get out of the weather for their snacks and drinks outside.



The products I used are -
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers
Little Birdie Flowers
Chippies
Copics (to color chippies) 
Corrugated Cardboard



Thank you so much for popping in and please stay safe.
Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment