Wednesday 3 June 2020

Beautiful Memory

Hello and welcome to my blog and my DT post for the June Challenge on Facebook with 
Sketchy Board Challenges. 

  
The two cuties in the photos are Riley and Harley and the photo was taken on a family holiday to Swan Hill where we went to the Pioneer Settlement. He had period photos taken and the boys were told to keep a straight face and not to smile. 


The products I used are -
Patterned Papers by Couture Creations - Vintage Garden
BoBunny Die Leaf
Kaisercraft Tirle Die
Memory Box Bistro Label Die
Fiskars Boarder Punch
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Journalpen
Fussy Cut Flowers and Butterfly from the patterned papers
 


Thank you for popping in and don't forget to let me know what you think of my page in the comments below. Also hop on over to the challenge page and join in the fun with us. I would love to see what you create. 
Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment