Wednesday 3 June 2020

Timeless Memories

Hello and welcome. Wow June already, where has the time gone.
Today I'm sharing my DT page for the challenge at Let's Get Sketchy.
We have another great sketch by Brenshevia and I would love to see you join in with us on the blog and maybe you could be our monthly winner. 
Now for the sketch and my take on it. 


The photos are of me.... a toddler and then age 37.


The products I have used are -
A mix of Patterned papers by The Scrap Cake, Couture Creations, Marion Smith Designs
Background Patterned Paper - Prima (Time Traveler Collection)
Scrapmatts Chippies
Distress Marker
Brown Cardstock
Flowers - 49 & Market, Little Birdie, Green Tara



Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you are safe and well and please hop on over and join in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.
Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment