Sunday 28 June 2020

Happy

Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I'm posting my page for the first of the WW1 Cyber Crop Challenges this month over on Facebook. Besides our monthly challenge you will find three Crops that you can join in on and the first one is mine and I have a gift for you if you are the lucky winner of my crop. 

Its easy, all you have to do is ......
➽ Use my page as a sketch
 ➽ Use the Colors WHITE & PURPLE (we are white with one lol)
➽ One small Photo (3X4)
➽ You must include the following -
1 X Stencil
2 X Fussy cut elements
3 X Patterned Papers

You can add any other embellishments you wish as long as everything above has been included and can be clearly seen. I added a stamp, flowers, hearts. You don't have to, you can add anything you like or nothing else.

This is my sketch page followed by some closeups.


The gorgeous girl in the photo is my girlfriends daughter Jorja.
 


The products I have used are -
White Cradstock
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers X 3 DIFFERENT
FUSSY CUT X 2 Fairy's from the patterned papers
Kaisercraft  1 X CRACKLE STENCIL
Green Tara Flowers
Corbett Creations and Wood Veneers - Hearts
Distress Ink -  Seedless Preserves and Walnut Stain
Distress Marker - Wilted Violet
Kaisercraft Script Stamp
 


If you are the lucky winner of my crop challenge then this will be coming your way.
Good luck and have fun.

Thanks for popping in and to get to the Cyber Crop Challenge you can click on the link above or this one here https://www.facebook.com/groups/2317767248452936/
Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment