Sunday 28 June 2020

Swimming With Pelicans

Hello crafty friends and welcome as always. Today I'm sharing my DT take on one of the Cyber Crop challenges at WW1 this month. This was DT member Tracey's challenge and I'm happy with how my page has come up. 

For this challenge I had to do the following -
Be inspired by one colour in the background of my photos
At least 3 or more photos
Use embellishments that don't go with the theme of the layout. (I chose flowers, nothing to do with the beach at all)
Use a doily or mixed media (I used a doily)  



The products I used to create my page are -
White Cardstock
Photo Frame Die
Green Tara Flowers
Patterned papers - Kaisercraft and Bella!
Doily's
Cre8tive Alpha Letters


As a;ways thanks for popping in, stay safe and happy crafting xxx

1 comment:

  1. Loan Offer.

    You are welcome to the company in this company We give personal loan
    and business loans for an interest rate of 2% only. Loan from $2,000
    to $5000,000 If you need a loan for your business please contact us as
    soon as possible to process your application loan form

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM FILL AND RETURN NOW.

    Full Name____________________
    Location___________________
    Country____________________
    State________________________
    Sex________________________
    Phone Number______________________
    Amount Required_____________
    Duration____________________
    Age________________________

    Contact our office with the email below Email; markjoeloancompany7@gmail.com

    Mr Mark Joe

    ReplyDelete