Wednesday 3 June 2020

Smile and be Happy

Hello and welcome as always to my blog. Today I'm posting my June DT page for WW1. 
I must admit I did find this challenge quiet the challenge for me.White on white, what was our fearless leader Jane thinking? I decided she was not only going to challenge you but me as well. This really was one for my thinking cap to go on.... but I did it and I know you can too so when you have your page done hop on over to White With 1 on Facebook and show us your creation.
Now the challenge and my take on it.




These are my two handsome sons and I chose to use a colour and black/white of them taken about a year appart. No much of a change to Riley but Harley was different whit longer hair. 


The products I used for this page are -
White Cradstock
Butterfly Punch
Embossing Folders - Cuttlebug dots, QuickKutz roses, Couture Creations bird cage
Dies - Sizzix tattered floral, Memory Box hanging flowers, Kaisercraft title
Pearls
 


I hope you like my page and I would love to see what you come up with. If you are like me and you find the whisper on white challenging still give it a go. I was surprised how mine come up and once started it wasn't that hard. Give it a go.
Happy Crafting. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment