Sunday 28 June 2020

Sweet Girl

Welcome to my blog, wow we are at the end of June and this means tax time and half way to the end of the year. Where has the time gone?
Today I'm sharing one of the DT Cyber Crop pages I created for this month atWW1.

For this challenge you were required to -
"Scrap from your Stash"
12 X 12 Cardstock
1 X Cour of your choice
2 X Flower Clusters
3 x (or more) pearls, sequens or enamel dots
4 X patterned Papers in the same colour tones


The photo is my girlfriends daughter and she is such a sweetheart, well she was, she is way grown up now. She is an amazing young lady.
 


The products I used for this page are -
White cardstock
Mix of patterned Papers from my scrap stash
Green Tara flowers and leaves
Lottle Birdie Flowers
Papaer mini flowers
Archival Ink
Distress Spray Stain - Shaded Lilac
Pearls
Epoxy Stars
Cre8tive Alpha Letters
Fussy Cut Girl from Pion Designs Patterned Papers.
 


Thanks so much for popping in and I hope you have a great couple of days before we move into July with new challenges and crafting fun ahead. 
Happy Crafting xxx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout, sweet photo and love all the blooms!

    ReplyDelete