Wednesday 1 July 2020

Good Old Days

 Welcome as always. Wow we are half way through the year, how did this happen?
Today I'm sharing this months DT post for 123 Challenge Blog. 
We would love to see you join in with us over on Facebook.
Now for the challenge and my take on it.


These photos are of my mother so hey are very old and the quality not so good over the years but I love them. They were professional photos and the best we have of her till she was older, much older.

The words Home Together are in my journaling. I have turned for a mirror imaged of the sketch which is something I don't normally do but nothing like making a change to my normal. 


The products I have used are -
Background patterned paper - Blue Fern Studios
Flowers - 49 & Market
Beige Patterned Paper - Doodle Bug Designs
Chippie Title - Scrapmatts
Black Copic
Glossy Accents
Beige Ink
 


Thanks so much for joining in and please hop on over to the Facebook 123 Challenge page and join in with us on this awesome challenge.
Happy Crafting and stay safe. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment