Wednesday 1 July 2020

Winter Storm

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog. Today I'm sharing with you my DT post for
Sketchy Board Challenges over on Facebook. 
This challenge as a great sketch and the theme is winter. I think when the word winter and scrapping are mentioned together we think of snow, well I do. Living where I do in Australia I do get snow but not a lot and not for months, weeks or even days in a row. For me though I have loads of photos of winter storms so this is what I have used to create my page. 
Now for the challenge and my take on it -


I have chose to turn the sketch and I have also included a cup of coffee because on cold stormy days like these there is nothing more enjoyable for me than to watch the storms roll in with a hot cup of coffee. Thunder, lightning and amazing storm clouds are great to me, just curled up on my recliner with my coffee and watching. So much beauty. 
  
 

The products I have used for my page are -
Background  patterned paper - Cocoa Vanilla 
Other Patterned Papers - Doodle Bug and Blue Fern Studios
Journal pen
Kaisercraft Alpha Die
Kaisercraft Umbrella Die
Archival Ink - Jet Black
 


Thanks so much for popping in and please hop on over to Facebook and join in the challenge with us. Happy crafting and please stay safe.  xxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment