Wednesday 1 July 2020

Imagine Believe

Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I'm sharing my Guest Designer page for 
I just love this challenge blog with having two boys and I was so proud to have been a challenge winner and being able to be this months Guest Designer. 
This is the mood board for the month and my take on it. 

 The colours in this mood board are just divine and I was so excited when I received it and couldn't wait to create. The photo is of both my boys Riley and Harley and was taken a few years ago. The haven't changed that much, just taller and Harley's hair is longer. They both still have a beautiful smile. <3 



The products I have used are - 
White Cardstock
Distress Ink - Spun Sugar
Distress Oxide - Broken China
Mixed Patterned Papers
Chippies
Black Soot Distress Marker
 

Continued -
Dylusions Paint - Rose Quartz
Kaisercraft Script Stamp 
Kaisercraft Stamps - Hide and Seek & Off The Wall
Kaisercraft Circle Stencil
Texture Paste
Kaszazz Boho Stamps
 


Thanks so much for popping in and make sure you hop on over to Scrap The Boys and have a look at the amazing creations form the Design Team. Join in and you could be the lucky next winner to Guest Design like me. It's great fun and a great team to join for a month. 
Stay safe and happy crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment