Wednesday 1 July 2020

Summer

Hello and welcome to my July DT post for White With 1. Wow I just typed July, we are half way through the year and at that time where I need to do my tax. Half way through the year is scary because it has gone so fast but doing my tax will be good if I get a little return. Anyway back to the challenge. As always we have a great colour for you to use with white of course and a mood board to help you with inspiration. 
Now for my take on the challenge and the products I used. 





The products used are -
White Cardstock
Stanpin Up Ink - Basic Grey, Soft Suede (on shells) and Bravo Burgundy
Kaisercraft Patterned Paper, punched out boarder on it
 Kaisercraft Coloured Cardstock
Kaisercraft Film Strip Die
Kaisercraft Title Die


Products Continued -
 Kaisercraft Diamond Stencil
Seagull Die
Marianne Design Shells Die
Cherry Lynn Designs Boarder Carnivale Die
Lighthouse- Fussy Cut from Graphic 45 Patterned Papers (By The Sea Collection)
 


Thanks so much for popping in and I hope you like my page. Please hop on over to WW1 on Facebook and join in the challenge with us. 
Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment