Saturday 25 July 2020

Sisters Means Love

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog. I'm sharing with you today my DT post for this months challenge over on Facebook for Off The Rails.

 The photo I have chose is of a friends two daughters taken some years ago. I thought this photo was perfect with the both having hearts painted on their faces and that sisters is all about love.





The products I used are -
White Cardstock
Dylusions Paint - Crushed Grape
Dylusions Stamps - Everything Rosy and Doodle Blooms
Alpha Letters
Water Paint
Posca Paint Pen
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Mix of Patterned Papers
Verse from Kaisercraft Sticker Sheet





 
Thanks for popping in to see what I have been up to. Please hop on over to Facebook and the Off The Rails page and join in with us on this fun challenge.
Please stay safe and Happy Crafting. xxx

1 comment: