Monday 27 July 2020

Moments

Hello and welcome. Today I'm sharing a page of my Mum and eldest son Riley created for this months challenge at Kraft+ Challenges on Facebook.
This month was about of course using Kraft paper and you had to do doodling and use a quote from Shakespeare. The doodling is the flowers on the background paper I created. My quote is - You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated.
I love this quote and I believe it is one my Mum did proudly and I hope my son Riley will always follow.
Now for my page.



Creating leaves -
I stenciled with a Scrapmatts patterned stencil onto Kraft Cardstock with texture paste. Once dry I cut the pattern our which looked like leaves. I then inked them with Distress Ink - Peeled Paint and Broken China. They were then ready for where I wanted to place them.

Doodling behind photo -
I used a piece of white cardstock and inked it with three different inks. I then used black and white paint pens to create my doodling flowers.


The products I used are -
Karft Cardstock (Background and leaves)
49 and Market Flowers
Scrapmatts - Frame, Scrap word Title and stencil
Kaisercraft Patterned paper
White Cardstock
Distress Ink - Peeled Paint
Distress Oxide - Broken China
Distress Spray - Faded Jeans
Posca Paint Pens - Black and White
Texture Paste



Thank you so much for popping in to my blog. I hope you like my latest page and that I have been inspirational to you in some way.
Please stay safe and happy crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment