Monday 27 July 2020

Smile

Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I'm sharing a page I have created for this months challenge over at Corbett Creations on Facebook.
For the challenge I was required to to do the following -
*Use words "Lucky Star" in title or journalling
*Colour - Light Blue
*Stencil with Stars
*One small photo of my super star
*A horse shoe element

The photo I chose is of my youngest son Harley an from the day he arrived I knew he would be my lucky star.
The words are in my journalling. Now for my page.



The products I used are -
White Cardstock
Journal Pen
Star Stencil
Plastic Horse shoe coloured with Inka Gold - Blue
Distress Oxide - Broken China
Plaster Mesh
Gauze
Prima Color Bloom Spray
Metallic Blue Cotton
Blue Cotton


Products Continued -
Texture Paste
Posca Paint Pen - Light Blue Glitter
Patterned Paper
Wooden Veneer Stars Painted
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Tissue Paper
Acrylic Word -Smile
Kaisercraft Clear Stamps - Rocking Horse, Trike and Stars
Archival Black Ink



Thanks so much for popping in and I hope you like my latest page.
Stay Safe and Happy Crafting. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment