Wednesday 1 July 2020

What A Smile

Hello and welcome to my blog and my July DT post for Let's Get Sketchy.
We have a great sketch again this month for you and would love to see you join in with us. 
Now form my take on the challenge. 



The very handsome young man with the adorable smile is my girlfriends son Fletcher. This photo was taken when he was at kinder and now he is secondary school. The years do go fast.
 

The products I used on this layour are -
White Cardstock
Alpha Letters
Spellbinders Star Die
Journal Pen
Kaisercraft Bricks Die
Dylusions Paint - Lemon Zest
                             Postbox Red
                               Pure Sunshine
                             London Blue
                       Cut Grass
                           White Linen
Kaisercraft Clear Stamp 
Metallic Brush Pen
Tinby Designs Color Crush


Thanks so much for popping in. I hope you like my page and that I have been able to inspir you just a little to join in with us. 
Happy Crafting and please stay safe xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment