Monday 5 October 2020

Grandma and Me

 Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I'm sharing my DT challenge page for  
We have another great sketch for you to get creative with and hope that you will pop on over to the blog and join in with us.
 

The photo I chose to use is of my youngest son Harley and my Mum. They adored each other and I both of them.
 


 
The products I have used are -
Patterned Papers by - Bluefern Studios, Carta Bella, Kaisercraft
Leaves Die
Flowers - 49 & Market
Wooden Veneer Letters
Fussy Cut Elements - Simple Stories Patterned Papers
Red Cardstock (To mount photo)
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain



 
Thank you so much for popping in and please hop on over to the blog and join in with us. You could be one of the two lucky winners.
Stay safe and may your mojo flow.
Happy Crafting xxx
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout.. and what a precious photo too...

    ReplyDelete