Thursday 29 October 2020

Come On Barbie Let's Go Party

 Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog. Today I'm sharing a page I have created for this months challenge at Corbett Creations on Facebook. 
The challenge was to used the following 5 things -
1. Use the words Come on Barbie in journal or title. (I used the words in my title)
2. Use the Colour Aqua. (I used it in my background, the Corset, gauze which I coloured, Aqua Pearls and  journal paper)
3. Pink Polka Dot Paper. (Used behind my photo and also behind flowers at the top)
4. A Clothing Embellishment. ( I used a Cottage Cutz Corset Die)
5. Use One Photo. (I used a photo of my eldest son Riley)
 
Now for my layout. 
 


 
The products I used are - 
White Cardstock
Mix of Patterned Papers
Poka Dot Patterned Papers
Cottage Cutz Dies - Corset and Chicken Wire
Distress Inks - Walnut Stain and Victorian Velvert
Distress Spray Stain - Broken China
Distress Oxide - Broken China
Gauze
Green Tara Flowers
Flourish With Bling - Aqua Pearls
KaiserCraft Circles Stencil
Wooden Veneer Alpha Letter



 
Thank you so much for popping in to see what I have been up to. 
I hope you have been staying safe and well. I also hope you aren't stressing to much about how close it is getting to Christmas. Wow it's not far away now. 
Happy Crafting. xxx
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh this layout is fabulous, what a fun photo!! love the flower clusters too.. and I hope you are having a great weekend..

    ReplyDelete