Monday 2 November 2020

Memory

 Hello and welcome to my blog and my post for this months challenge over at White With One on Facebook. I loved the colours of this challenge, I had a photo in mind straight away.
This photo is of my eldest son Riley and was taken some years ago on a holiday to Queensland. One of the places we went to was a Dinosaur Park and it was so funny when Riley called out 
"Mum! Mum! HELP the T-Rex ripped off my arm" When I turned he had pulled his arm inside his shirt and was making the best scream face ever. I just had to get a photo. 
Anyway on with the challenge. 


Now for my take on the the challenge and I went with the colour.


The products I used are -
White Crad Stock
Mix of Patterned Papers
Distress Stain - Walnuts Stain
Kaiser Craft Stencil - Triangles
Texture Paste
Dylusions Caramel Paint
Wooden Veneer Title Chippie
Fussy cut T-Rex and short story about them
Journal Pen
 


I hope you have enjoyed popping in to see what I have been up to. I hope I have been able to inspire you to come and join in with us this month at WW1. 
Please Stay safe and Happy Crafting xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment