Wednesday 20 January 2021

Art Journal

 Welcome to my blog and my Art Journal posting for this months challenge over at 
ARTstacks on Facebook. 
I took my inspiration from the Window in the challenge picture. 
 



 
The products I used to creat my double journal page are -
ARTstacks - Faces & Figures, Inspirational Words and Anemones & Friends
Kaisercraft Clear Stamp
Kaisercraft Stencils - Doily and Mini Flowers
Texture Paste
Archival Ink - Dandelion and Jet Black
Memento Dye Ink - Teal Zeal

 
Continued -
Stazon - Fuchsia Pink
Lindy Stamp Gang Magical - Pop Rock Purple
Water Paints
Posca Paint Pen - Pink
Journal Pen
Dylusions Paint - White Linen, Vibrant Turquoise, Rose Quartz, Laidback Lilac



 
The ladies head is printed on tissue paper by ARTstacks and I have used my water paints to colour the hair, lips and eyes. 
The window is from one of the ARTstacks acetate sheets and I have cut it out.
The flowers, butterfly's and eyes are fussy cut from the ARTstacks prints.
Embrace Life is from the Inspirational Words - Mini Stack packet which is printed on tissue paper. 
I had so much fun creating these journal pages. I have never used tissue paper prints before but I must say they are my new love to work with. I also love the fact that I can create with the tissue paper and that there are prints that all go together and look great. 
Well that's my journal page and now it's time for me to take my son for a driving lesson. 
I hope you like my creation and please keep calling in o see what I have been up to. 
 
Happy Crafting xxx
 

1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing Brenda! I love the face and all the details on your pages.. very creative..

    ReplyDelete