Monday 25 January 2021

Melbourne Street Art

 Hello and a huge welcome to my blog. My DT posting for today is for this months challenge at Off The Rails over on Facebook. Boy is it a great challenge. I have chose to use a picture of some street art in Melbourne. There are some truly amazingly talent people here in Australia and this photo shows just one of them. 

Every single thing about this mood-board inspired me. The one thing I did do was go on to the internet and print out a spray can on cardstock which I fussy cut to put onto my page. What would a street art page be without a spray can lol. 


 
The products I used are -
White Cardstock
Black Cardstock
Tinby Designs Colour Crush - Blood Orange
Lindys Stamp Gang Magical - Magical Mai Tai
Colour Blast Die (Done with white Cardstock and then inked)
Dylusions Paint - White (flicked on background)
Grunge/Graffiti Die (balck and cream cardstock coloured with jell pens)
Clear Kaisercraft Stamps (Arrows and triangles)
Archival Ink - Jet Black
American Crafts - White Alpha Letters 


I hope you like my page and that I have been able to inspire you just a little to hope on over to Facebook and join in on this awesome challenge with us. 
You can also find on the Off The Rails Facebook challenge page a tutorial on how I created my page.
 
Happy Crafting xxx

2 comments:

  1. Wow Brenda! This looks amazing!!! what a great street art that is.. love your colors and the back ground details.. love this! I hope you are having a good day!

    ReplyDelete