Wednesday 20 January 2021

This Is Me

 Hello and as always welcome to my blog. Today I'm posting a layout I created for this months challenge at ARTstacks on Facebook. 
The flowers were my inspiration for the challenge.
 
 
The photo I chose for my layout is one of me taken quite some time ago. 
 

 
The products I used for my page were -
White Cardstock
ARTstacks - Anemones and Friends CoreStack - Tissue Prints and printed designs 
ARTstacks - Inspirational Words MiniStack
Water Paints
Kaisercraft Clear Stamp - Chicken Wire

 
White Paint Pen
Gauze
Dylusions Paint - Laidback Lilac, Periwinkle Blue, Lemon Zest and Peony Blush
Gel Medium


 
I had so much fun creating this page and I loved using the ARTstacks printed tissue paper and fussy cutting the butterfly's and flower from their printed papers.
I also loved doing a mix of the bright colours and the pale colours.
 
Thanks for popping in to see what I have been up to and I hope you like my page.
Happy Crafting xxx 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh this s so colorful and pretty.. love all the blooms and colors..

    ReplyDelete