Saturday 30 January 2021

Tag Album - Summer

 Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I'm sharing my tag album created for the January challenge over on Facebook with Sassy Scrappers.
The challenge was to created a Summer inspired Tag Album. 
 
I decided to create a Tag Album that told a story of our love for summer. To show what it means to s as a family. Beaches, surfing, sand and great waves always makes us happy.
 
 
I decided to take the photos without the loop on them as each tag displayed better. 
 


 
The boys and I love summer at the beach. On real hot days the sea breeze and cooling off in the salt water is just wonderful.
 
 
The products I used are -
Tim Holtz Tags
Simple Stories Patterned Papers - I {Heart} Summer
Simple Stories - Stickers
Kaisercraft Clear Stamps
Journal Pen
Gauze
Distress Ink
Shells
Dies - Light house, Tinny Shells, Ship Wheel
 
(I have done a lot of fussy cutting from the patterned papers to create my Tag Album.)



 
Thank you so much for popping in to see what I have been creating.
Happy Crafting xxx 

2 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! I love the beach, not so much summer, and your tag album looks great!!

    ReplyDelete