Wednesday 3 February 2021

Family Is Forever

 Hello and welcome to my February DT post for Let's Get Sketchy. We have an amazing sketch as always for you to join in with. We would love to see your take on it and it's easy to join in. All you need to do is create and then add a photo of your page to the side-bar link on the Let's Get Sketchy Blog. 

While you are there check out the amazing creations from the rest of the Design Team. There is some truly beautiful creations. 


Now for my take on the sketch.

 
The three beauties in the photo are my girlfriend Jen and her two adorable girls who are a lot older now.


 
The products I have used are -
Simple Stories I {Heart} Summer patterned paper - Back ground sheet
Kaisercraft patterned paper, Everlasting Collection - Fussy Cut Flower from sheet
White Cardstock which I coloured with Distress Sprays and Dylusions Paint
Kaisercraft Circle Stencil
Texture Paste
Paint Pens - Black and White
American Crafters Alpha Letter
Arcival Ink - Jet Black
White Dylusions Paint for splats
Small circle punch


 
I hope you like my page and that you have been able to get some inspiration from it and also the sketch and that you come and join in with us. All you have to do is pop on over to the Let's Get Sketchy Blog.
 
Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment