Friday 4 October 2013

Aesome 4some.

Hello crafty ladies. This post is my latest DT post for 
Scrapbookit. I love this photo. When my two boys get 
together with their two best friends it always ends the 
same. Two quietly playing together and the other two
 playing but there is nothing quiet about their play. But 
the smiles and laughter make for four awesome boys 
who I love very much.


The sketch below that I have made my layout from was designed 
by me for the Scrapbookit Challenge this month. There is a great
prize for the person who is chosen at the end off the month so pop
over to Scrapbookit. Check out what we have been doing, leave a 
comment because we would love to hear from you and join in the 
fun with us.


For the details of the items I have used you will also find
them on my post at Scrapbookit. Great papers and more
that you can get through the store.




No comments:

Post a Comment