Friday 18 October 2013

My Brothers

Hello again. Tonight I would like to show you a LO
 I created for my DT position at Scrapbookit.


This layout was a look back in time for me. These are my younger
brothers and when doing the LO I was smiling most off the time.
All I kept thinking was..... no wonder I love makeup, jewellery and 
all the other pretty girly things. I was the eldest but was outnumbered 
when it come to playing together. Cars and boy games were always 
the order off the day. I sure do make up for that now.
 
 
 
For all the details on the products I have used please pop on over to 
the Scrapbookit blog. While you are there don't forget too check out 
the store for everything you would need. 



 

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely Brenda! I adore those photos and what a great story you've told.

    ReplyDelete