Wednesday 4 December 2013

I'm Tuff

Hello everyone and as always welcome to my blog.
The days are passing very fast and Christmas day is 
just around the corner now.

The layout that I have created for this post is off my
friend Mel's son Jack. He is a sweetheart and I love
this photo of him trying to look like the tough guy.

My inspiration for the layout was the challenge at Let's
Capture Our Memories December color spot.



While doing this challenge I decided I would again work with my
New Years Resolution for 2013. I don't have long to go with this one 
so I thought I should stick to it again..... Yes, the scrap bag. This time
 I chose to use the bag that had my Kaiser Craft left over boy papers.


I also used left over letters from the letter bag. Yay two things for 
the one LO. The chippie is from Scraptopia and I chose to leave it
in its natural color. 


I started my LO on Kaisers Craft white card stock. I used the TCW 
12x12 template - Sunburst and my sons orange crayon. Over this I 
used in patches Versa color ink (very lightly) - Orange and Atlantic.
I also used Tim Holtz distress stain - green. 


I used TCW 6x6 Stencil - Mini Bricks with Ferro - Stahl. To 
finish off the outside edges of the LO I used a Slick Writer medium 
pen. The arrows I fussy cut from the papers. 


I hope you like my LO of the very handsome young Jack. Don't 
miss checking out the Let's Capture Our Memories Blog and until
my next post.....Happy crafting.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Love everything about this! So artsy!! Thanks for sharing your work at LCOM!

    ReplyDelete