Sunday 23 February 2014

A Mother Love (can't be measured)

Hi my wonderful crafty friends and welcome to my blog
as always. I have had a few things I have been creating at
the moment. I have been trying to keep my mind busy with
everything that has been going on with my mum. 

This LO I created for my DT position over at Scrapbookit.
I just love this kit from Fancy Pants Designs. My last post
with these same papers for Scrapbookit  was quite busy and 
I thought I would tone this one done just a little so you could 
 see the differences. Also because my beautiful friend Mel's 
son Jack is in the photo with her. Maybe not the flower shabby 
chick thing :)


I have used the Kaiser Craft Hessian stamp very lightly in the back 
ground with Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Black Soot. Just here and there 
on the patterned paper. The chippie is from WOW and I just love it.
 Every time I look at the photo though I'm now not sure if it should say
 A Mothers Love or A Sons Love. The one thing I do know is that a 
mothers love cant be measured <3. I chose to color it with my Copic pen. 
I then covered it with Tim Holtz Distress Crackle paint - Clear Rock Candy. 
The small rub-on is from Kaiser Craft.


  Besides the couple of things I spoke of and my journal pen, this whole 
page has been created from the patterned papers and the sticker sheet. 
 As you would remember from my last layout for the sketch you get 
Tape sticker sheet, Sticker fundamentals sheet Label sticker sheet and the 
Alpha sticker sheet. All with the 12 sheets of patterned double sided 
papers. Its a great kit to create with. If its busy like my last or more  quiet 
like this layout it is all there.


I hope you like this LO and please hop on over to the Scrapbookit
blog and check out what the other DT girls have been creating. While
there why not join in the months challenge. There is still some time left 
to get your entries in.

Until my next post happy crafting everyone. 
Hugs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment