Monday 28 April 2014

Grandparents

Hello ladies and once again welcome to my blog. I love
to see you call by to look at what I have been up to. This
post is my second one for the month at Scrapbookit

Once again it is with the very beautiful G45 range - 
By the Sea. The two beautiful people are my Grandparents
before they were married. 


I was so happy with how the black card stock made the papers
so vibrant. I have only done a little fussy cutting with this LO.
The shells and the mermaid were the only things.


On the edge of the patterned papers I have used used Distress 
Ink - Black Soot. Behind the photo I used some corrugated navy
card board. 

 
The beautiful flowers are Manor House and the leaf branch is 
one of my dies. The lace boarder and top one are both the new 
Fiskers AdvantEdge Punch System. Oh am I loving it. what an
awesome punch.


The title is Scrap FX and I colored it with a Copic - Cadmium Red.

Please ladies don't forget to pop over to the Scrapbookit Blog and have 
a look at what the other DT girls have been up to. Also while there have
a brows through the store. Everything we use is available through Jo.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful layout! and i have to agree - they are awesome punches!

    ReplyDelete