Sunday 23 November 2014

Blessed & Morning Beautiful

Hello and welcome again to my blog and an extra post I did for Scrapbookit. The two layouts I want to show you are from when we had our Scrapbookit retreat. The first is the layout I did for the class I was teaching and the second is another look at the patterned papers I used. 

 
The photo is of my youngest son Harley. Adorable is he lol, well he is 10 now and still adorable but I'm his Mum so I wouldn't think anything else. 
The patterned papers I used are by Echo Park - Fine and Dandy and I just loved the colors. I created the layout on white cardstock by Kaiser. It was a fun layout for getting messy.
 
 
 The products I used are - 
Prima Color Blooms Spray - Cobalt
Distress Ink - faded Jeans, Wild Honey, Walnut Stain
Distress Embossing Ink
Kaiser Clear Stamp - Honeycomb
Kaiser Quarters Template 
WOW chippie - Butterfly and Chicken Wire
Scraptopia Title chippie
Tinby Designs Metallic Melts - First Light
Kaiser Decorative Dies - Doily and Foliage
Kaiser Mini Blooms - Coconut
Kaiser Paper Blooms - Coconut
Modeling Paste
Gauze
Kaiser Green ink - IP733
 
 
Morning Beautiful (Second Layout)

I created this layout out of the same Echo Park Patterned Papers - Fine and Dandy. With this layout I fussy cut the hexagons. I created this layout just to show another one that could be done with the papers. The layouts you can do are endless. 

 
The products I used on this layout are - 
Kaiser yellow ink
Distress Ink - Gathered twigs
WOW butterfly Chippie
Doily
Black journal pen
Lyndy Stamp Gang - Magical - Tibetan Poppy Teal
Dervan matisse Ink - Yellow Deep and Blue
Derivan Matisse Impasto medium (Dries Clear)
Modeling Paste
Kaiser Clear Hexagon Stamp
Kaiser Leaf flourish die
Kaiser Alpha Sticker sheet


I hope you like both of these layouts. I know the ladies all enjoyed doing the first one in the class. Some learning something new. As always thanks for dropping over.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment