Monday 3 November 2014

Boyz Rule

Hello again. yes as you can see I'm doing catch up, Bad Brenda :)
This is my second post for last month at Scrapbookit. I have used the same kit but taken it in a different direction this time. I have decided not to use a school photo so you can see how versatile these papers really are. This layout is of my youngest on Harley and the title suits my boys very well as they do rule in my home lol. 


As you can see he love to ride around the farm. 
This layout has been created on white card stock and as I said it is with the same patterned papers as my last layout - Bella! Boutique Inspiration School Days Kit. 
 
 
For my title this time I used Kaiser craft Alpha Stickers - Sea Breeze. The Washi tape is also by Kaiser and so is the Clear Stamp - Arty. I love this stamp, I think it has a boy look about it. To ink the edges of the patterned papers I used Black Soot Distress Ink.
 The spray is Prima Color Bloom Mist Spray - Emerald and on the stamp I used Kaiser craft - Orange and also the Black Soot Distress Ink.
 
 
The chippie was by Scrap FX and was just perfect because he loved riding so much. I colored it with Lindy Stamp Gang Magical - Tibetan Poppy Teal.
Remember that all these wonderful products are available through the Scrapbookit Store. 
 
 
I hope you have liked my layout of my little devil wild child. He is so adorable and loving but a lot like his mum......just loves life in the fast lane and having fun hehe.  

No comments:

Post a Comment