Saturday 21 February 2015

Memories

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog. Today I would like to bring to you a layout I created for my DT position over at Scrapbooking & Keepsakes


The beautiful patterned papers I used to create this layout are by Bella! - Bloom range. They are beautiful double sided 12 x 12 papers and as you would all know, purple is my favorite color. 


The photo is a selfie taken when my beautiful mum was in hospital this month. I built the photos up with the patterned papers and I placed some lace across the bottom of it and a brass heart in the corner. 
Please don't forget that all the products you see are available through the online store or you can call in to the store at the Harold St Shopping Center, Wendouree.


I used a beautiful TCW - Mini Damask 6x6 Stencil/Mask on my background with texture paste and  also with just Distress Ink - Aged Mahogany. I also used some of the kit matching buttons on the layout which come in different sizes around the flowers. The paper rose white flowers are in store and on line and I used some Distress Ink - Seedless Preserves on the edges to bend them in with the papers a little more. I did the same with the cream small roses. I have used a white and black journal pen to do squiggly lines around the the layout.

 
The ornate frame is chippie chippie from a tag set by Memory Maze - Fancy Tags large sheet and it has 7 tags on it each a different design. I painted it white and then used a grey ink very lightly, then Distress Ink - Seedless Preserves lightly as well.  The large flower I have coming out from behind the photo and the one smaller over the corner I fussy cut from the patterned papers.

I hope you have all enjoyed my layout and until my next post happy crafting xxx


  

1 comment: