Wednesday 22 April 2015

Family

Hello crafty friends, I would like to welcome you to my blog and my DT post for Meg's Garden Blog.  My post today is a layout of friends of mine who are very special to my boys and me. I love this photo of them and the beautiful pattern papers I used are from The Forgotten Meadows Collection. Also along with the 12x12 patterned papers you can get the Forgotten Meadows Mini Pack which are great for cards but also for using on your layouts and other projects.


 The clocks are fussy cut from the 12x12 collage papers - Old World Time and there is a great variety of clocks to choose from.


The chippie - Happiness is made to be shared - is coloured with Vivas Croco Cracking Colour - Metallic Bronze and it is a great colour with these papers and embellishments. Behind it I placed some very pretty bronze/gold ribbon.


For my family chippie title I used the the Viva Cracking again. For the patterned papers I inked the edges with Vintage Photos Distress Ink. It is a great colour for defining the edges of the patterned papers but not over powering the beauty of them. I also used the same ink on the beautiful


 Stunning is the first word that comes to mind when I look at this flower it is a 10cm Moccha Paper Flower and it's colour was perfect for the page and photo. Behind the flower I chose some green leaves.  Beside my flower I have a brass Vintage flower trinket and they are so lovely.  


I just love this laser cut oval frame, but to be honest I have a love of all the one in the Meg's Garden Store. They are great on layouts, cards, books and lots of other projects. I also used the Viva cracking on this fame too. The flowers in the center are from the patterned papers and I have fussy cut them and placed them over the same flowers on the papers to give it a 3D effect.
I hope you have enjoyed my layout for Megs Garden and that your creative mojo is running with a little help from me. Until my next post please have fun and enjoy your craft space. xxx
Don't forget to call to the Meg's Garden Blog and have a look at what the other design team members have been up to. There are so many different creations to see with this range. 

PRODUCTS USED FROM MEG'S GARDEN

2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous LO Brenda,love how you have highlighted the chippies around the flowers and the Croco crackle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the elements in this - A2Z Scraplets :)

    ReplyDelete