Thursday 16 April 2015

Notes Holder

Hello again and welcome to my blog. Today I would like to share with you my notes holder I created for my DT post at Meg's Garden. The beautiful range we are creating with over at Meg's Garden at the moment is the Forgotten Meadow Collection. Wow is this a beautiful collection. Such lovely flowers and the colours of the papers are very pretty. 


The beautiful patterned paper I chose to use is - Wisteria Shade and I covered the Kaiser Notes holder with it. The cut and create sheet is what I chose to fussy cut the beautiful mauve/purple flowers from along with the butterflies.
 To colour the edges of the timber I used a Kaiser Fusion and I inked the edge of my Wisteria Shade patterned paper with Distress Ink - Shaded  Lilac.
 
 
This beautiful girl makes me smile when I look at her. The wonderful thing is she comes on the Vintage French Girls 2 - A4 sheet of nine and there are other sheet designs to choose from too.  I love it when I look at craft work and there is a face there with a sweet look or smile.  
 
 
This little shelf is so you can stand your notes on it. I coloured this with the Fusion as well and then place some of the gorgeous Cream Lace over the top. I always love to use flowers when I can so I decided to use these beautiful white Azaleas. There are a lot of different Charms to choose from but I liked the gold Flying Bird.
 
 
As you can see I have fussy cut the butterfly from the papers and I also used an Antique Champagne Tassel on each end. These are great because they come in a strip that you can get at what ever length you want. But you can also use then individually if you want just like I have.



On this side instead of another butterfly I chose to use one of the small Ivory Rose flower.
 
I hope you have enjoyed my note holder and that you love this range of papers and the embellishments I have used. Please call to the Meg's Garden Blog and have a look at the other beautiful work created by the Design Team. We are all loving this range. Also call to the store as there are so many beautiful things to see and purchase. You wont be disappointed.

Happy creating. xxx

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Brenda,hope your Mum is doing OK?

    ReplyDelete