Tuesday 17 May 2016

Totally Awesome - 100% Loveable

Hello crafty friends and welcome, today I would like to share with you my latest DT post for 
Let's Get Sketchy and we have another great sketch for you to create with. 


The very handsome young man is my youngest son Harley and boy is this kid growing fast. This photo was taken at the Ballarat Gardens earlier this year and it is one I just love of him. 


The patterned papers I used for this page are by Kaisercraft - Off The Wall Collection and I also used the Sticker sheet from this collection.


I have inked the edges of the patterned paper with Archival Ink - Jet Black then using my black journal pen I have made some stitching around the edges.


My background stamp is by Kaisercraft - Bubble wrap and I also used the Jet Black ink on this too. 


My 100% Loveable chippie is by Scrap Fx and it has been inked with the Jet Black ink. 

I hope you have enjoyed looking at my page and that I have been able to inspire you just a little to hop on over to Let's Get Sketchy and get a little bit more inspiration from the rest of the design team. I would love to see your work on the blog like and maybe you might be a winner. 
Happy Crafting. xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, I sure hope you are feeling much better this week... And wow I love this sketch and your layout looks wonderful.. what a great photo.. love the bubble wrap stamping.. that always looks good on a page.. I hope this week is going well for you.. take care...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch Brenda , a beautiful layout. Loving the blues and your title. Hope you are feeling better
    Mary

    ReplyDelete