Thursday 23 June 2016

Selfie

Hello and as always thanks for dropping in. Today I would like to share with you my latest creation for the challenge over at Let's Get Sketchy and it is another great one for you to join in on.
I chose this time to do a selfie, my boys seem to be getting me into them and truth be told its normally the only photos there is of me lol. Anyway now for the sketch and my take on it.



The patterned papers I chose to use are by Kaiser Craft - Utopia Collection and I created it on white cardstock, with them I once again used the wonderful Freckled Fawn products. 


Freckled Fawn Products - 
Stars Washi Tape
Wooden Flowers - Purple
Cork Embaellishment
Lace (White and I inked it with Distress Ink - Peeled Paint)



I used a Prima Doily Die and inked the edges with Distress Ink -walnut Stain. I punched out butterflies from the patterned paper and used the same Distress Ink for the edges.


  
The flowers are fussy cut from the patterned papers and I rolled the petals and used a purple pearl in the center. The leaves have also been fussy cut from the papers. 
I used a white chipboard for the title and coloured it with a Copic - Amethyst.



I hope you have enjoyed popping in to see my latest page and that I have been able to inspire you to join in over at the Let's Get Sketchy blog challenge. For those who are living in the cold winter weather like me at the moment stay warm and craft...... That's my answer for the cold, as much as I can anyway.     Happy Crafting xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brenda, I hope you have had a great week! Love that sketch with all the layers and your layout looks lovely, those old papers look great! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete